Home » Words of Wisdom
Caught@Work Productions
Waste some time
Have a donut and some coffee
While you are supposed to be working


Two men were seriously injured during what authorities say is a deviant, dangerous and highly illegal sex practice.

Victor Guston sustained second degree burns to his face and scalp. Riki Rodriguez, his partner, suffered first and second degree burns to his arms and lower intestinal tract. The act that caused so much trouble is known in the gay community as 'felching'. This involves the insertion of a cardboard tube into the rectum of one's partner. After insertion, a live rodent (usually a gerbil) is forced up the tube and into the lower intestinal tract.

The problem started when Guston could not retrieve the gerbil from Rodriguez's anus. Rodriguez had orgasmed and demanded the removal of the rodent. Guston could not see up the tube. To help him see, he lit a match, which ignited intestinal gases. The resultant flame shot up the tube, lighting the fur of the gerbil and detonating a larger pocket of gas behind the hapless animal. The ensuing explosion shot the flaming creature down the pipeline and into the face of Guston, causing the burns.

Sheriff Hugo Root told reporters: 'It serves the faggots right!'.
Original Design © 2004 Caught@Work Productions
Terms and Conditions | Privacy Statement | Contact Us